Warren Fortier Real Estate Group
Warren Fortier MBA, Broker & Team Leader DRE #01352719
A licensed Real Estate Broker since 2002, and a lifelong resident of Fresno, Warren loves using his market knowledge and massive network to get his clients the most value for their homes. Having been a competitive athlete his entire life, and getting an MBA from Fresno State, Warren brings a unique combination of skills to get deals done.
Whether you are a first-time buyer or an experienced investor, he will provide you with useful information about how to choose the 'right' property, make an offer, negotiate, finance, move, and everything involved in making a smart real estate decision in today's fast-changing market.
Warren's clients truly appreciate his consultative nature, how he takes the time to really get to know them by listening intently to their requirements and desires. This enables him to understand what is truly important to them and allows him to deliver results that consistently exceed his clients' expectations. Warren values the time he spends with his clients and the long-lasting relationships that develop as a result.
- Top-ranked team with 9 full-time, experienced and licensed team members who have closed over 4,000 transactions since 2002
- Listed in top 1% of Central Valley Realtors®
- Top producing Team - Keller Williams Fresno
- Top 5 Northern California/Hawaii Keller Williams - 2015 Units Closed
- Ranked in Fresno Magazine's Top 100 Realtors®
- Five Star Certified Agent
- Former broker and owner of Realty Executives Summit, a top producing local Real Estate Brokerage
- Realty Executives 100% Club Award recipient 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Realty Executives Platinum Club Award recipient 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Coldwell Banker Presidential Award recipient - 2005, 2006
- Former Sales Manager of nationally-ranked Coldwell Banker office, supervising over 3,000 residential, commercial and vacant land transactions - 2002, 2006
- Increased office profitability by 50% and doubled sales staff in three years as Sales Manager
- Former sales and marketing experience, including tenures at The Walt Disney Company and Intel
- Member of the National, California, and Fresno County Association of Realtors
- Licensed California Real Estate Broker
Chad Hosoda Realtor DRE# 01986082
Chad was born and raised in Fresno, CA where he earned his Bachelor's Degree and teaching credential from Fresno State University. He began a career in importing and exporting Asian food products at his family's wholesale food company, which services the Central Valley. During that time, Chad became involved in many commercial and investment real estate transactions, which led him to pursue a career in real estate. This experience allowed him to connect with many people and businesses to help create a unique understanding of the real estate market.
Chad is proud to be working with the Warren Fortier Real Estate Group at Keller Williams, where he specializes in helping his clients purchase and sell residential, multi-family and investment properties.
As a lifelong resident of Fresno, Chad is able to utilize his extensive network and knowledge of the Fresno area to benefit buyers and sellers. His work ethic, integrity and commitment to serve his clients prove to be valuable assets as your local Realtor.
Amanda Miller Realtor & Team Director DRE#2090628
Following an extensive background in Business Management, Client Care and Retail Sales, Amanda found herself immersed in the world of Residential Real Estate in 2019. Her love for creating genuine connections with the people throughout her community paired with an ability to execute strategic marketing initiatives have paved the way for success thus far.
As a member of the Warren Fortier Real Estate Group, she has partnered and aided in the closing of over 150 transactions this past year. Whether you are a first-time buyer or an experienced investor, she will provide you with useful information about how to choose the 'right' property, make an offer, negotiate, finance, move, and everything involved in making a smart real estate decision in today's fast changing market.
A local community ambassador for the fitness industry, Amanda strives to build dynamic relationships that lead to significant impact on the lives of others. She is a coach by nature enabling her to observe, listen and work to truly understand the needs of her clients in result.
Martina Miller Realtor DRE# 02107733
Following a lengthy career as a First Responder in her local community, Martina found the world of Residential Real Estate in early 2020. A lifelong resident of Fresno, Martina has extensive knowledge pertaining to geography, demographics, neighborhood specifics and local resources which aid in both the education and collaboration process with her Clients.
Martina is well rounded and savvy regarding home design aesthetics. A wood worker and spacial designer at heart, her ability to help others create a vision as they find their way home is unwavering.
Martina holds herself to a high standard of delivery in Client care, follow up and engagement. She will provide useful information about how to get started, how to